A Manual For Creating A Cover Page For An Undergraduate Nursing Dissertation
If you have already finished writing your undergraduate dissertation and would want to have the perfect cover page for it, it would be best to follow these easy and simple steps to do it successfully. I hope that you will be able to write your cover page in an acceptable style after reading this article.
Important Tips to Follow
- Initially, do not forget to apply the appropriate margins for your document right at the start. You ought to work with one-inch margins on all four sides for uniformity. It would also help to align the characters in the center of the document as well.
- Secondly, make sure to use font size 12 for the title page. This will ensure the formality of the document as well. It would help to use Times New Roman as your main font for the whole document. This way, your document will look good aesthetically and will have points to your presentation for sure.
- It would also help you to include the names of your professors as well as the school that you are studying in within the title page. This is all part of the presentation value of your document. You should never forget to add this.
- Always use your full name when submitting a dissertation. This will adhere to the formality of the document even more. It will also be a good way to present yourself to academia in the long run. You will surely gain respect among the school and your colleagues shortly by doing this.
- Also, you also have to make sure that you can choose the right topic and title for your paper. Choosing the right title for your paper will determine the value of the document. Your title should be interesting and full of weight. If you can do this, then you will have succeeded in creating the best undergraduate nursing study for sure.
- If you’re going to write your professors’ names on the title page, you should take note of how you can address them. Make sure that you write their titles first. For example, you should always write Dr. Ahead of the name first and then the initials MD after. This will ensure the formality of your title page even more.
These are just some of the many pointers that you need to remember when writing your very own nursing dissertation title page. It is important that you can think of any title because it will be the first page and that your colleagues will see in the compilation. This is the reason why you have to be very careful with this type of title page.